So what we have here is somebody trying to trick us or whoever wrote the press release just isn't very good at these things.

Tony Tedesco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dan, I would think it was Marueen herself (or someone responsible
for
the show's programming) not Forrester. The phrases

  "Our slogan is Speak Up, It's America;"  (restore radio's slogan)

  and

"I intend to clear my schedule of whatever programming is on deck
in order to accommodate these candidates as soon as they're ready to
debate" (clearing programming on deck, would indicate restore radio
and 'these candidates' would seem to indicate that it wasn't
forrester, unless he is one of those types that refers to himself in
the third person).

I don't know that I would think 'trick'.And, while the press release
may have come out friday, I dont recall seeing the question of who
the quote is from until this morning. My money is on editorial
oversight instead of chicanery. Maybe I am just old fashioned in
being patient on the, or simply the fact that I have no agenda. It
would seem valid a a segue between the two surrounding paragraphs.
The only thing I actually see attributed as being directly from
Forrester is the term 'strict constructionist'.

Regardless, the fact that you clearly see it as Forrester, and I see
it as RR (we both cant be right), does underline the fact that it
can qualify as confusing.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Who is being quoted in the fourth paragraph below. I'm surprised
an
> unattributed quote got into a "Press Release"
> >

> I thought it was clear that it was Forrester. Am I wrong?

United state patent United state flag United state patent search
Trademark united state United state quarters Asbury park nj

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS