Sharon: Ray Kramer was a Democrat. I knew Ray Kramer. Good fellow.

My name is Tommy.  I'm a 3rd generation Asbury Parker, proudly
raised on the West Side.  If you need to know anything about Asbury
Park in the "back then" you can ask me.

I'm an Asbury Park historian.  Unlike some others that claim that
title, I actually know what I'm talking about.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon G. Boone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> You know what? You're right! These incidents happened back inthe
late 70's, early 80's when the boardwalk was closed down. All except
the Palace. No, I don't have any facts to back it up but I will
research it and get back to you. The man DID do some wheeling and
dealing back then. What I know is based on hearsay of natives, which
I am not, so, I'm basically repeating what I heard. On a personal
nature, I do remember, he left his wife of many years to marry a
young, asian girl from Neptune and had at least 2 more kids with
her. Just as the repugs love anything sexual, except when the light
shines on them, see Newt Gingrich and a couple of others, (one had a
kid when he was 41), investigated Clinton to death, and the Illinois
Republican hopeful, that ran against Barack Obama until it was
revealed he wanted a "menage' a three" with his wife and another! Oh
well! Why do you have to know me? Can't I express myself like you?
Who are You?