Here is my response to your post, Sharon:

> I'm totally turned off by the democrats...

I'm totally turned off by Democrats too.

>What's your opinion of Terry Weldon, Jim Bruno, Kate Mellina?

Richard Nixon's foreign policy, particularly as to China, was
great.  With Watergate, he wasn't so great (although I never thought
it was as bad as people made it - R's spying on D's - so what). The
point is, Watergate didn't make his foreign policy triumphs any less.

Terry Weldon is much like Dick Nixon to me.  He did a bad thing in
Ocean Township, but that doesn't affect the good he did here in
Asbury Park.  Two different things.  I fear there are people just
hoping that it will come out that Terry did something wrong in
Asbury (I don't mean you). I don't hope that. I don't think those
people care too much for Asbury's reputation and legacy. If Terry
did something wrong here it would hurt AP - I could never hope for
that.

As for Jim Bruno and Kate Mellina - two of the finest people I have
ever known.

>I am FOR Gay Rights!

I don't know what Gay Rights are, so I can't say I'm for them until
I hear what they are. If you mean equal rights for all, I'm with you
100%.

>We should run the whores away from our streets...

All of them?  Let's not ruin Saturday night completely!

>low income and affordable housing...

Asbury Park already has more low income and affordable housing than
any other town in Monmouth County.  There is no shortage here.  Why
build more - you don't bring sand to the beach, do you?  We should
press for low income and affordable housing in towns where there
isn't any - Asbury Park has been carrying far more than its fair
share long enough.

Nice getting to know you.