I'll definitely listen, thanks for the link.
Dan was due to be on my show in August and postponed due to family obligations. I hope he's not deterred by Henry Vacarro, who expressed an interest in debating Dan on the sections Dan wrote about Henry and his family.
Henry was understandably upset at first because Dan had never contacted him before the book was published. I think this is an interesting approach Dan has taken, writing from published records, so I'm eager to interview him.
Maureen