Why is their a 4-letter word in your subject line? I am to the understanding
that this newsgroup was limited to 18 and over. If it is, a kid has no place
here. correct me if I'm wrong.

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: message attached

--- Begin Message --- Try not to curse, there's a 12 year old on this board.

Ray Kramer was a successful restauranteur, if I recall correctly.

You still have not named me his crime - because he didn't commit
any.

It's stuff like this - just yelling "corruption" without any facts
at all - that gives AP a bad name.  Don't ever think you can get
away with that in front of me.  I love this City too much to let
people say unfounded rumors about it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> ah lawyers...BlueBishop wrote..."
>
> You claim Ray Kramer was a criminal.  Please tell me what crime he
> committed.  I will make a prediction:  You will answer me with
> generalities that have no facts.  You won't be able to name a
crime Ray
> committed."
>

> Of course not! Ray Kramer was the mayor, remember. Wasn't Kramer a
> teacher when he was elected, lived in a simple home etc.?
> He made out pretty good post AP though didn't he? What marina in
Point
> Pleasant did the Kramer family own?
>
> Name a crime Ray Kramer committed....what a ridiculous and
insulting
> question. Just as insulting as saying there was no govt mandated
> beach for blacks. It may not have been mandated  by lawyers, but
it was
> mandated by society.
>
> Twist your words in court BB, let's  try to keep it real here......

--- End Message ---