The answer was given by a previous poster. I DID have him confused with Tom
Gilmour and I stand corrected. I'm not perfect either!

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: message attached

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 7/29/2005 2:08:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
I heard that terry Reidy has moved from rumson to an apartment here. bet he goes home on the weekends, though! Wink-wink!
Sharon -
Terry's from Montclair. He bought a house here on 4th Ave.
Are you confusing him with Tom Gilmour, who lives in Fair Haven?
Maureen

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - "5" Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/