Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 02:52:44 -0000>    From: "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: SSG Maurice Craft> > SSG Maurice Craft is back in Walter Reed Army
Hospital WashingtonD.C. he > went in today.Everyone on this site that Donated
Time or just Showup that night > & started March 11, 2005 to support him want
you did is going tohelp him > alot.He knows he has some people in his home town
& surroundingarea that care > about him.God Bless Everyone.> > James Grabe>
Veterans Alliance> > Speak up - It's America!!> Maureen Nevin> Restore Radio
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Radio!!> Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show> 601 Bangs
Avenue> Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or> Listen Live or Later on the
Web http://www.restoreradio.com/> Call the show 732-775-0821> Call me
732-774-0779 fax 502-0463