Thanks, for the update, Jim.
It's very nice, the collage you made up for Sgt. Craft. I'm sure he'll be very touched by it.
Maureen

In a message dated 8/4/2005 6:25:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
Message: 13
   Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 02:33:05 -0000
   From: "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 1372

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, asburyjim wrote:I believe Maurice is waiting for his leg to be healing better then itis before he starts any college.He will find this week if they willdo surgey again.If they do his Grandmother told he will be there forat least 3 months {Walter Reed Army Medical}.I am dropping offsomething at the Wonder Bar for people that attended March 11 &supported Maurice at the Wonder Bar for people to sign.You alreadysign it Maureen.It will be there this weekend if any musicans orothers that went there to support him whats to sign it.Or anyone cansomething to Walter Reed Army Medical Center.I will know more thisweekend on how long he will be there.

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - "5" Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/