Yes, Wish You Were Here has Gelatto (check spelling).  Kids had some
saturday night.

I checked into the franchise for Cold Stone awhile back.  I think the
Franchise and the fit out of the store was about $300K.  I never
checked on any other franchises so I don't know if that is steep or not.

I bet "Dan & Tom's Ice Cream" would put "Ben and Jerry's" out of
business.  Liberal Lime, Conservative Coffee, Independent Slush.
Interesting flavours.