> That era in AP was awful. No one was ever hurt at the boat show, the
> flower show, the ceramics show, etc. that were poplular here when I
> was growing up. That's what we are going to see here again.  Family
> entertainment.

Well I guess the battle will be Asbury Park versus Bradley Beach then.  It's
a shame because Asbury Park should be taking on places like Atlantic City.
There is far more potential in AP than a boat show.

When events can draw tens of thousands to an area in decay, imagine what
they could bring to a beautifully redeveloped town?

I guess there's a big difference in how people perceive tourism and Asbury's
potential / role in tourism.

> Besides:  Anyone making any rock n roll worth hearing these days?
> NOT.

Guess you're not listening to the right stations...  In my opinion this is
one of the greatest eras for music since the ability to make a cd is within
the hands of just about every artist in the world.  There is far more good
music being created today than at any time in the world - the trick is
finding it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM