Tune in Asbury Radio tonight for the dish on this year’s Clearwater Festival in Asbury Park, as told by Amy and Maire from the hit musical group ‘Virago’. Then our guest Kevin Fitzpatrick, executive director of The Dorothy Parker Society, fills us in on the first Dorothy Parker Day, this Sunday, in Long Branch’s West End Park.

Then stay-tuned for the latest update on the city’s $21.5 million refinance of the sewer plant (17 years of debt), and the fast track developers’ obligation to share profits in excess of 12% with the city.

Join us in our little studio; as Parker would say, "It's a small apartment, I've barely enough room to lay my hat and a few friends."

PS – We’ve dropped the “Restore” from our title to help the public recognize us, but never from our hearts and our mission.

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or