Tommy,

I enjoy & value your opinion, but don't value it enough to kill a
tree*. Are your "Justified Right" columns your own intellectual
property, or the property of the Tri-City News? If they are your
own, have you ever thought of putting a blog together?

*what? a "conserve"ative who actually IS a tree hugger??? Next thing
you'll tell me is there ARE liberals who are anti-abortion!!!! What
has this world come to when we can't paint people with a broad
brush????

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tune into "Justified Right" today to find out what happened on
> Asbury Radio last Thursday.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Tune in Asbury Radio tonight for the dish on this year’s
> Clearwater Festival
> > in Asbury Park, as told by Amy and Maire from the hit musical
> group ‘Virago’.
> > Then our guest Kevin Fitzpatrick, executive director of The
> Dorothy Parker
> > Society, fills us in on the first Dorothy Parker Day, this
Sunday,
> in Long Branch
> > ’s West End Park.
> > Then stay-tuned for the latest update on the city’s $21.5
> million refinance
> > of the sewer plant (17 years of debt), and the fast track
> developers’
> > obligation to share profits in excess of 12% with the city.
> >
> > Join us in our little studio; as Parker would say, "It's a small
> apartment,
> > I've barely enough room to lay my hat and a few friends."
> >
> > PS â€" We’ve dropped the “Restore” from
our title to help

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM