"You can complain all you want about what follows:  America - love it
or leave it."

We're back to reading comprehension; you appear to have little.  My
complaint, I'll stick with opinion, is that those who boast of success
ought take a hard look at their own behavior.  To claim that Reagan
alone broke the Soviet requires more than your glib re-statement of
the Republican Party line.

Whatever truth there may be in Reagan's role in the dissolution of the
USSR pales in comparison to the very same mistakes be made by this
pathetic administration.  Were you capable of comprehending nuance,
history or reading, you might get the importance of the insight
contained within "those who forget the lessons of history are doomed
to repeat them".

Great powers come and go; how long the US can remain a great power can
not be foretold.  However, should its people do as you suggest and
bury their heads in the sand; the likelihood is that this period of
greatness will not last long and that you can comprehend from a
reading of history.

Cry all you want; I'm staying.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM