"I have skills and knowledge that you do notÂ… I can't imagine size of
the ego it would take to say this to someone." BB82
[full quote] "I have skills and knowledge that you do not just as you
have skills and knowledge that I do not.  For you to conclude that ego
has something to do with that statement is bizarre." Werner

Bizarre is but one of source of Tommy's screen name; the other "B"
stands in for `bullshit'.  As our self appointed censor of language,
morality and turpitude, he ventures forth where heretofore only the
most right of the wobbly right previously dared go.

He protects us from that to which we, in our naiveté, might innocently
go; he sees the light and would be damned for eternity, was he not to
share this wisdom.

Bizarre?  Hell no it's Tom's gift to mankind.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM