In a post describing my manner of debating, Mario compared my methods
to this quote:

"In the Age of Rove, I can't resist this reference: "If you tell a lie
big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to
believe it." -  Joseph Goebbels"

Foul! Penalty! Don't be inconsistant in your calls there ref JJ!!!  No
need to review the play!  Call it on Mario! Declare me the winner of
this thread and tell him why!!!  Where are you ref JJ!?!

(By way Mario, I really like the "Rove Repub" moniker.  Can I use
it?) ;-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM