Please then identify for me the equipment and humans the President
is supposed to have at the ready to evacuate hundreds of thousands
of people, spread across three states, who stayed behind to ride out
a cat 4-5 hurricaine, which by the way put left 20 feet of water
over 80% of a city. Is there some compound somewhere where a million
guys are sitting around waiting with a billion dollars in rescue
equipment? Is there any admistration in history who could have
involuntarily moved all those poeple out who stayed? You just aren't
considering the size of the task at hand.  No government anywhere
could do anything about this other than what you see being done
right now. Your Bush bashing is really coming at a bad time here.
Instead of complaining why not jump in with the team for once?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> -I am not blaming sonny boy because people stayed behind. I'm
> complaining about his lack of readiness to action after the storm
> had passed. It's a shame that your such a die hard republican
> because you can't see the forest for the trees. <:~)-
>
> - In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > -Now you know i never blamed sonny boy for the hurricane.
> > > I blame him for his lack of action prior to and immediately
> after
> > > the hurricane passing through the area.
> >

> > If that's the case then you aren't being very fair to him.  As
far
> as
> > giving notice to the people, I live in New Jersey and I followed
> this
> > storm everyday on the news way back when it was still
a "tropical

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM