Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Who to blame
Date: 9/2/2005 11:57:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent on:

Rev,
I appreciate you sentiment, but one can still talk while operating
a shovel, and thank the Lord for that!

  In my quite long winded post, I made documentation available that
clearly displays the power brokers who have the president's ear have
been zealously advocateding invasion of Iraq and throwing intense
financial focus towards that effort for a decade before 9/11/2001.

  It's jingoist sentimment, similar to "Until then pick up a tool
and start building, protecting  and comforting our fellow Americans,
instead of tearing down." that heloed contribute to Jefferson Parish
being denied funds that WOULD HAVE SAVED LIVES. In fact, there is
nothing more American than speaking one's mind.

tony

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> If I was to blame someone I would blame Terrorist at Large Usama
Bin  Laden.
> He planned and acted out the attack of the United States of
America which
> occurred on September 11 th.

> He had trained others to fly commercial aircraft as if they were
nuclear
> bombs and crash them into our buildings.

> That event caused our Government to have to adopt a plan to
prevent the
> repeat of such attacks.

> Prior to that event Sadam Hussien was the number one concern of
every
> American who was worried about terrorist activity.

> I remember a movie with Bruce Willis called "Armegedon" In the
movie broken
> pieces of a meteor were crashing into New York City and a cab
driver looking
> out  his window screams; "Sadam Hussien is bombing us!"

> Today, years later...

> No other planes have been hijacked and used in a similar manner.
Thank you
> Lord!

> Saddam Hussien is captured. Thank You Lord!

> The Taliban is out of power in Afganistan. Thank You Lord!

> Afganistan is a democratic society. Thank You Lord!

> Iraq is struggling through the early days of democracy just like
America  did
> in 1776 - 1863.  It took us over 80 years to get our act
together.  Yet the
> opposition wants it done in 4.  Please don't forget  it took us
well in the
> 1960's to stop oppressing our black americans!

> If you do not like the present Government... Vote against it in
the next
> General Election.  Until then pick up a tool and start building,
protecting  and
> comforting our fellow Americans, instead of tearing down.

> Don't be a Katrina in human form!

> God Bless America!
> God Bless The afflicted!
> God Bless the Military!
> God Bless The President!
> The Congress, the Senate, The Jersey Shore, the chat members, the
world.

> Thank you for your Tender Mercies Oh God!

> Kevin Brown

Click Here!