--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 9/2/05 3:14 PM, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I liked McCarthy.  I Long for the old House Un-American
Activities
> > Committee!!!
> >
>  Isn't that what we have now?  If you don't agree with everything
this
> president says or does you have been deemed un-american.

I pay close attention to conservative publications and blogs.  I
don't see anyone on our side calling your side un-American.  I
constantly see your side accusing us of calling you un-American.
Very curious behavior on your part.  Maybe it's some sort of guilty
feeling for your postions?

> And with the way this guy has ruined our reputation around the
>world,...

That's your fault for believing he has.  Follow more closely than
the Main Stream Media showing nothing but our few detractors as if
there is no one else and you will find the overwhelming majority of
the world respects us and is on our side. You just have to tune out
of ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN once in a while.

>I'm kinda happy to be thought of as un-american.  As least when the
>dust settles
> I can say I wasn't one of the sheep that followed without really
>paying
> attention to what was going on.

You start out complaining that people are calling you un-American,
then say you are happy to be un-American.  Reap what you sow.

> We had the ENTIRE world in our corner after 9/11.  He blew all of
>that by
> losing interest in the Taliban and trying to finish his daddy's
>war.  A war
> that his father knew would turn out like it has today.  Guess I
>need to give
> poppy a little credit on this one...

George H.W. Bush was leading a UN coalition that operated under an
agreement that said nothing more than get Iraq out of Kuwait.  Once
he did, it was over. He had no coalition or UN agreement to conquor
Saddam. However, he went into Iraq anyway, and all the liberals went
ballistic and said he was exceeding his UN authority. They called
him all kinds of names like imperialist, etc. So as not to be over-
thrown, Saddam gave up and signed on to WMD inspections.

Now flash forward to 2002.  Saddam violated 18 resoultions of the UN
for not letting the WMD inspections take place.  Under President
Clinton, congress voted for the use of force to oust Saddam and
appropriated money to do it.  Bush implements the Clinton plan, and
suddenly you guys aren't for it anymore and are flip flopping on
your suport for his father.

My side stays consistant.  You guys are all over the board.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM