--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon G. Boone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Not vilifying anyone! Knew one of you would be offended though!
You're like Jews who think that the Holocaust gives you an excuse to do
anything YOU want! Blacks are STILL waiting to be liberated! You
compare your cause with ours. I think not! yours is a lifestyle, ours
is a matte of race and access. You can still be a white man if you
want! I don't have a choice in being Black! Are you tolerant? Bet if I
come into the Club Paradise, by the beach, I'll be as welcome as a sore
thumb! No STRAIGHTS ALLOWED! Don't care if you're gay. Doesn't bother
me a bit! You want acceptance, Blacks want ACCESS and Equal Rights,
Fair Housing, Affordable housing and Education!

Oh...My...God.....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM