At 9:58 PM +0000 9/2/05, Sharon G. Boone wrote:
>I'll bet! While the others roll their eyes at me and leer at my husband! He's
>quite a hunk! My husband would never come there. He's homophobic and admits it!

Well if he's homophobic then it's best he doesn't come along with us. When do
you want to go? The pool at Paradise is open during the day this weekend and
the weather promises to be wonderful. Shall I pick you up or do you want to
meet me there?  ~joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM