Good job BB! I love how everyone pointed fingers and called you a
racist. (knowing there's no possible way you could be, I googled
your post and found the answer!)

I recommend everyone else do the same.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping
the
> troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before
the
> public.  Having learned that they are able to make a living out of
> their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of
advertising
> their wrongs – partly because the want sympathy and partly because
it
> pays.  Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his
> grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. And,
There is

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM