Joe,
You took the words out of my mouth! Your last question is what really
got to me. Why was the office MOVED out of Asbury Park? Who is Sean
Kean REALLY serving? I saw the photo Op in last week's coaster. Front
page! To say what? The photo surely didn't reflect the demographics
of a 67% Black Majority! It was so telling! The only person that I
knew lived in Asbury Park was Tommy D!
Just a blind observation!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM