Cetainly is a concept that is on the table for me.  Of course the
airling subsidy might be the payoff for such extreme regulation.
Perhaps the way to end the subsidy is to de-regulate and let business
handle their business, which also means my tax money gets to stay in my
pocket.

By all means yes - let's look at ending these subsidies.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 8:49 PM +0000 10/3/05, bluebishop82 wrote:
> > > Or why do we subsidize the airline industry?
> >
> >Because they don't have a big enough commercial draw to sustain
> >themselves.
>
> Are you suggesting that we should halt the subsidy of the airlines?
(it's a question, not an assertion.)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM