Does anyone else notice since funding for the fine arts have been cut
in Public Schools in the mid-90s how embarrassingly small high school
bands have gotten? You can also say the cutting of physical education
budgets is positively correlated to the level of childhood obesity.

Whatever happened to "Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"? I guess it's been
replaced with "Save a buck & screw the future".

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM