You missed my point entirely! I am NOT against this Charity AT ALL!
There are a lot of people in this group involved in one charity or
another! So you're older than me! I knew that! You know me but not by
name or I have a forgettable face! One of the terms of this group is
non-solicitation, which means, no spamming or petitoning for
anything! This group is about everything, Asbury Park! Go to the
group site and read! Better still, send a press release to the
Coaster, or heaven forbid, the Press. Ma'm the Mom's you cite here
are in dire straits, granted. I hated to sound mean-spirited and if I
did, I beg your apology. I am not here to tell anyone what to do. All
I asked is that you and some others adhere t the purpose of this
group. What happened to the Sisters of Mercy? I remember them being
the place to go, if one needed help. Did Sean Kean get rid of that
service, too? He's too busy trying to get reelected to a job he's
unqualified to do. The constituents, the majority, are here in Asbury
Park! Does ANYONE know where his office is? I sure don't! Low income
people are NOT being served! Ma'm I tell back everything I said. I
don't own this group; I'm just part of it. Sorry, really!

Sharon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM