> As I said last night, show me the documents that GAVE, or RESERVED,
> the rights to the public on PRIVATE property. It is you who may be
> misinformed. I clearly own FEE title to every square inch within my
> 50 X 150 lot.

The City is not laying claim to any of your 50x150 lot. You own it
and can do as you please within the bounds of the law.

> IF, and for the moment I will assume that it is
> correct, that the City has some rights IN, or OVER my property (and
> I am talking about ACTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS as distinct from the
> usual powers of government,... Thus, we must see from what document
> the City has a  right-of-way over our PRIVATE property and what are
> the limits of its rights on OUR PRIVATE property.

The City is not making any claim to rights-of-way over private
property. The City owns its ROW and it is distinct and seperate from
private property

>... I am not saying that the
> City does not have a valid right-of-way (I doubt it is a right of
> way through front lawns and more likley an easement) over PRIVATE
> property, I only take issue with your ridiculous premise that it is
> not PRIVATE property. It is PRIVATE property over/in which the
> PUBLIC has SOME rights.

Please read my statements above again... The City owns its streets
(ROW). You own your private lot. The boundry between the two is in
front of your home. It is not the curb or sidewalk etc. It is a line
surveyed in the grass between your home and the sidewalk. You own the
50x150 lot on one side. The City street (ROW) is on the other.

At issue is whether or not private use/construction should be
permitted in/on a City street.

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM