--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dan, I feel you are falling for the "bait and switch" and I'm
really
> surprized. It is not a FACT that the wrong plan was submitted. The
> preponderence of the evidence is that the correct plan WAS
submitted.

Perhaps I am, but I don't think I am falling for anything. You
haven't seen what else I have done with regard to my requests to DEP
and for investigation by other authorities. I don't know what the
truth is, but I know it cannot be what I am being told. I have asked
the DEP if it is they who required the language about C-8. If so,
that means the June plan was created for their benefit and the CAFRA
permit. Whether that plan could or could not be legally adopted
without further review by the Planning Board is yet to be seen. But
the City is maintaining that it could not. That in and of itslef
presents problems for the Developer and the City 1) potential fraud
by submitting a plan that was not to be followed and/or 2) not
informing DEP that the plan submitted was not the plan. If in fact
DEP required the language and the official plan does not have it (as
the City claims) then it cannot be issued a CAFRA permit. Also, if
DEP wants the language then we as a City could not even allow
rebuilding if we wanted to.

What I do know is that that language is in there because someone
wanted it included. I know the Developer did not do it if it wasn't
required. I also know that the planners would not do it on their
own. It is in there because either the DEP or City required it. Only
additional evidence will show where the truth lies. I wish some that
were on the Planning Board would come forth and help. But I suspect
that there will be an extensive investigation which will turn up
everything. I hope we can settle this before people have to be
dragged onto the perp walk.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM