--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> look further on that site, you'll see that Bruno, Loffredo,
Sanders and Johnson have already registered as candidates for the
2009 municipal election. There does not appear to be a filing for a
committee named "The Future is Here" and that would appear to be a
> violation of NJ election law.

Joe, are you saying there has to be a separate filing for the
committee? I see that is the name of their ticket.

>A new group is supporting a new red NO STAGGER TERM sign.
>The sign read STAGGER TERM = $$$ CORRUPTION
> no address, no treasurers' name
> Another apparent violation of election law. Sort of tells you
> something about the people who are working so hard at the last
minute
> to attempt to defeat the will of the people to self-determinance.

Perhaps someone can grap one of those signs and see what company
printed them up. Then we can ask who authorized their printing. If
someone grabs the sign I'll do the investigation.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM