--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The people making the allegation that something is wrong have the
> burden of bringing forward their proof of that.

I don't think that something is wrong is an allegation. My dog can
figure that out. I think that something is wrong has been admitted.
Let's roll that tape back. A plan is posted on the website and sold
for $30-$35 per copy with a check payable to Asbury Partners but we
pay the person (Steve Kay) to take the time to sell it. The plan is
given to all sorts of people including potential subdevelopers and
is submitted to not one, but multiple state agencies for among other
things, the CAFRA permit and an Urban Center grant. The city then
says OOPS! that's not the plan.

I say the burden is on the city and they need to prove that is not
the plan, especially when all the ancillary evidence shows that it
probably is. What they have presented thus far for proof(flimsy as
it may be) only raises other questions. Sorry, in the world I live,
and I think that everyone else lives that doesn't have a vested
interest in the status quo (which I think excludes you), says the
burden is on the party that wants to make the change. When there is
an absolute stone walling and a blatant refusal to do so or provide
the info that could clear it up, leads one to ask further questions
and what may be the reason for the reluctance to do so. The only
person who has mentioned crime or criminal thus far is you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM