Hello Dan,

I thought I made clear days ago I believed Keady not Nancy.  How
many times do I have to say it before you believe it, friend?

Having a contract with the City doesn't have to color anything I
say.  That's an assumption people make of anyone making moeny - that
it controls your point of view.  It doesn't.  Besides, if I was
somehow duty bound to agree with them, would I really be standing at
that microphone promising to sue them?  If we were all one voice,
would they be up there voting down my 1st Amendment rights over my
protestations?

Also, when they read their proposed letter to Mr. Fishman about not
finishing the pavillions and all of you stood and clapped, was it
not me that loudly protested that it was only a half effort because
it didn't assert a default?  If I was the good soldier you sometimes
claim I am, I wouldn't be against them on anything.

To be clear on that issue - what a joke that they "inquire" of Mr.
Fishman about his "future plans" and request to know if he would
like to come back to the negotiating table.  If I ever recieved such
a wimpy, soft letter such as that I'd blow my nose in it and throw
it away.  If I wrote that letter for them, I would have triggered
the default clause and notified Mr. Fishman that the procedure to re-
take the pavillions was started.  Let him beg me to come back to the
table, not the other way around.

Honestly, if you think my opinions are controlled or tainted you
have the wrong guy.  I'm controlled by love for AP - personalities
aren't relevant.

Oh yea - Bread and Butter?  You kiddin'?  I don't exactly have an
Ansell sized contract.  I think we are the lowest paid law firm in
the City budget, despite being the only law firm to hold "Supreme
Court Certification" in our area of practice.

I do have some boastful news - I think we came in about 25% under
what the City budgeted to pay us in 2005. I'm proud of that.  I
wonder how the other City professionals did in that regard.

If I don't talk to you, Merry Chirstmas, Happy Hanukkah to you and
yours, and to all on this board!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM