Werner,

the first day this is nothing more than a "clerical error."  I also
predicted that the DEP would accept plan as adopted and it would all
be over.

I have said before this reminds me of the Kennedy assassination,
because the story lends itself to conspiracy scenarios, but only if
you are hoping for such scenarios. Sorry to burst the Oliver Stone
bubble here in AP, but Oswald killed Kennedy, and this problem with
the two amendments to the plan was just a clerical error.  Occam's
Razor.

I had offered to come on Maureen's show and give the other side of
the story as opposed to the conspiracy people.  I was rebuffed.
Only one side of the story was heard.

Since I was correct right from the start, you would think certain
people would show some respect for what I say. I predict they still
won't, despite this latest confirmation from the DEP that once
again - I'm Justifiably Right.