Wishing everyone a that was there for a fellow Comrade SSG Craft at the Wonder
Bar Happy New Year from March 11,2005 I know you all made times easier for
him.He had several operations after March 11 on the leg he lost in
Iraq.Everyone got along that night with each other from both sides of the
people sitting in a City Council meeting.And to the people you go back & fourth
with each other on thi site.Some people on this site made a big diffence like
Skip with all the pictures he took.Maureen mentioning on her show & that
special heart she has.Tommy bringing his son's to meet him.Gary getting the
event started.Ken also getting the event going.Debbie hosted the event.You all
are one of the reasons I got Larry to fly that Flag on Convention Hall you all
are part of the foundation of this great City it doesn't matter if you live
here or not not you care about what happens in this City by the Sea. Thank You.

James Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Asbury Park