--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Please check out Asbury Radio for story related to Appellate Court
decision.
> Big News!! Turning point for Asbury Park.

I read the decision. While I understand your position that this removes
the excuse of lawsuits pending by Asbury Partners for not proceeding, I
think the decision is a blow. The only thing I do like about it is that
it also supports the claim that the City violated state law in its
adoption of the WRP. If it disavows the June plan then the City did not
explain its reasons for rejecting all of the planning board's
recommendation it rejected. The decision cites the applicable law. This
is a basis for a lawsuit preventing rebuilding of the C-8 site. I
assume it also could be a basis for overturning the entire WRP.