In the interests of accuracy, there is no such thing as "the 1984/91
plan".

The original '1984 plan' was superceded by the '1987 plan' which was
superceded by the '1991 plan'.

The 'current plan' did not build upon the knowledge base of the '1991
plan', instead a contract was entered into (the MOU) and then a plan
was created to legitimize the contract.

That has always been the major flaw in the entire process.
contracting to do something and then writing a plan to embrace it
violates many public trust standards.

Werner