Bad form Dan, each plan version, or amendment as they are refered to,
stands on it's own. One can not refer to a conglomeration of sequencial
plans as having any binding effect.

If the current version were to be struck down, the 1991 version would
prevail as the effective land use plan. Don't know how they would
reconcile that the Wesley Lake development would be a zoning violation.

That area would be zoned for corporate conference and exhibition space.
Very forward looking, that 1991 plan, as this would have attracted a
large office/corporate presence to our downtown as a major anchor.

I wish folks were more familiar with what was given up in the name of
primarily residential development.

Werner