> Without such an agreement, Asbury Partners faces a default on the
> renovation portion of the plan. Should that happen, it would
>further retard the sale of the condominiums at the three major
>projects, which have already been slowed by the uncertainty
>surrounding the reconstruction of the boardwalk buildings. In a
>worst-case scenario,it could turn back the clock several years on
>the beachfront redevelopment.

Oh my God!  Please forgive me for taking the Lord's name in vain.  I
apologize for that, but I want to scream much worse right now!  Does
the Asbury Park Press get anything in the world right?  Anything?
Turn back the clock?  It starts the clock!!!  I waste countless
hours of my life trying to ensure everyone knows that default in
this case doesn't move Asbury Partners out, it forces them to get
work.  All those hours down the drain because the county's only
dialy newspaper gets it all wrong, and I'm powerless to stop them.

When you see me tomorrow bald on one side of my head it's from
pulling my hair out.