--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> When you see me tomorrow bald on one side of my head it's from
> pulling my hair out.

Then you will be accused of copying me. Seriously, it's pitiful.
Last night I listened to the archive (the good copy) of Maureen's
last show again and noted the criticisms of APP's coverage. Months
ago I began feeding Nancy the FACTS through emails and she would
still get it wrong. As Maureen says, its dilberate and nothing but
spin. I suggested Nancy stick to traffic reports.

Also, I think the nuance of what you suggested in Partners accepting
the claim of default was lost. I think what you were suggesting is
like when a claim of eviction or foreclosure is written into a
contract up front so if the conditions are met, the process is
shorter. The 60 days to remedy the default in the RA is only IF
Partners does not dispute the claim of default. If it does, the
issue goes to arbitration and if they are found in default, then it
has 60 days to begin remedy.