Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Cookman ave biz - coming soon to a neighborhood near you
red bank has all the parking problems, they do fine.

Red Bank definitely has parking problems; however, when I go to Red Bank I know of at least three major parking lots or garages that are available.  How many similar lots are there in Asbury Park?

I don’t think Asbury Park’s parking situation is even close to the amount of spots Red Bank has available in the downtown area.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS