"I take this as an insult. Why would you think a negative story would
result because I was involved? Was it not I who stood and applauded
the Council when they made the first resolution and you critized them
for not declaring default? Do you think I want to see the City fail?
Anything negative I have said about Partners or the Council is only
the truth."

"The sky is falling!" cried the BlindBishop. "We must tell the king."

"I know a shortcut to the palace," said Foxy Fishman sweetly. "Come
and follow me."  But wicked Foxy Fishman did not lead the others to
the palace. He led them right up to the entrance of his foxhole. Once
they were inside, Foxy Fishman was planning to gobble them up!

Just as the BlindBishop and the others were about to go into the
Fish's hole, they heard a strange sound and stopped.  It was the mayor
's hunting dogs, growling and howling.

How Foxy Fishman ran, across the meadows and through the forests, with
the hounds close behind. He ran until he was far, far away and never
dared to come back again.

After that day, the BlindBishop always carried The New York Times with
her when she walked in the woods. The New York Times was a present
from the mayor. And if -- KERPLUNK -- an acorn fell, the BlindBishop
didn't mind a bit. In fact, she didn't notice it at all.

Postscript:  if you're wondering what this has to do with Asbury Park,
it is this; many, who remain ignorant of meteorology, real estate
development and the importance of truthful reporting, prefer the
comfort and blind bliss of ignorance, it would behoove them to set
aside the triCityNews and carry a copy of The New York Times.

The truth will set you free.