--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Tommy the probblem is that this guy has no life now that he's banned
from the Wonder Bar he has to take his camera elsewhere until they
realize what an ass he is. He's not worth responding to, I think the
main people in this group probally agree and are sick of his words of
wisdom. Do what your doing ignore him he'll go back to Larry soon
enough.
He's a lonesome loser.