--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The possibility isn't small, it's non-existent.  The City would still
> have to pay Aaron whether Fishman honored his obligation to re-
imburse
> the City or not.  Aaron's contract with the City is separate and
> exists regardless of indemnity agreements with Fishman.

And you live in a fantasy.

> These kinds of arragements are so common in business that I'm
> surprised you've never been a part of them yourself.  You never had
> two parties split you fee on an appraisal before?

Yes, quite often, mostly in matrimonial proceedings. In thos situation
I know that I am probably going to piss off two parties instead of one.
Thus, in those instances I get paid 100% upfront.

I say what I say because of my business experience. I didn;t make this
stuff up, Aaron offered it. If what you say is true, why does the City
even wait until Partners pays them to pay Aaron? They should just write
Aaron a check. The truth is they don't (or Aaron is lying) and they
won't if Partners doesn't pay.