--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I called in some markers I had coming to me.

Fred, that remark by me is in fact an admission that I used my
influence to have someone from the NYT report a story. My last
response was that I did not have it in my power, nor should I, to
affect what in fact they report. I have neither the power nor
inclination to affect what anyone reports. Hopefully, only the truth,
the whole truth and nothing but the truth gets reported. I cannot
understand anyone who wants to stand in the way of the truth coming to
light. The cannot be up to good and are not to be trusted if that is
their aim.