--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You show me DOF, will Depitro won anything last month. I read the
decision. I'll read a little. We reject that, we reject that. Show me
will they said you can build his second building, remember The
Brittwood was an entirely different issue. Wash your face.

> I don't think the story was totally negative. Depitro lied in it,
he
> didn't win anything last month, Metro  defunked what Depitro said
> about negotiations with the Partners, that story could of been a
lot
> worse.  The reporter got a few things wrong. I'm not impressed.
> Could you explain  why you think Depitro lied, he  did win
something(s) in
> court and still appealing other things in court that will  actually
help other
> land owners in the redevelopment zone. Are you spending any  of
your money in
> lawsuits to protect your property rights.
> Could you explain why Glen Fishman could not connect with the the
reporter.
> He connected well enough with Malina, Lofferdo, Saunders, Bruno,
Weldon, and
> Aaron.
> Do you think Dean Geibel was actually encouraged by the way in
which Partners
> dealt with him about  the C-8 site. You have not heard of any
stories of
> other people doing  business with the Partners in AP.
> I wonder what Dean will say about the Partners in a few months, in
the  next
> year, and what law suits will come between them in the next few
years.

> In an interview, Asbury  Partners' principals, Glen Fishman and
Hugh Lamle,
> declined to    discuss their dealings with subdevelopers like Mr.
DePetro. Mr.
> Lamle, however,  suggested that some of the criticism comes from
those who
> sought to pay  bargain-basement prices for development on prime
real estate.
> On the issue of the boardwalk buildings that  they are supposed to
develop
> under the plan, the two said they had conducted  marketing studies,
but they
> would not disclose the results. They said only that  there
was "great interest"
> among developers for the properties.
> The builder of the Esperanza complex, Dean  Geibel, president of
Metro Homes,