--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Maureen,
 Why is it acting up when people don't agree with you? I'm sure you
will call the Times tomorrow to have them correct those mistakes. You
being a reporter should be able to make that happen.

Hey DOF,
Nobody questioned how hard Rita worked not like you who blasted the
city workers. I question her clientel including you and a few others.
Who wants to see you guys wordshipping Rita and telling her how great
she is. Then again negative people stick together like glue.
When C-8 comes down maybe it will fall on the Deli. Maybe Henry will
help with that. Unless she decides she wants to become a developer
like Depitro and come in after the game has started and now wants to
reap the rewards. It has became a pattern of a few and I'm sure it
will continue but I'm not buying that. Too bad you don't stick up for
your community like you do for Rita. WASH YOUR FACE

Jerry -

 Would you please post this for me. The damn yahoo is acting up again.
> Thanks,
> Maureen
>
> In a message dated 2/18/2006 4:11:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Restore881FM
> writes:
>

> In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "s325run1"  <s325run@> wrote:
> > >
> In a message dated 2/18/2006 11:22:55  AM Eastern Standard Time,
> AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> I don't think the story was totally negative. Depitro lied  in it,
he
> didn't win anything last month, Metro  defunked what  Depitro said
> about negotiations with the Partners, that story could of  been a
lot
> worse. The reporter got a few things wrong. I'm not  impressed.
>
> Dear s325run1 -
> I can see why you don't use your  name.
> At least the reporter spelled DePetro right.
> The reporter did NOT quote DePetro regarding the  lawsuit. The
statement is
> an error in the report.
> I believe you mean, debunked, where you say  defunked (isn't that
what Asbury
> Partners was supposed to do to the sewer  plant?) and where did
Metro do that
> exactly? It read to me that Metro was  saying it didn't mind
getting held up
> at gun point by Fishman. He certainly  doesn't say it's not true.
What did you
> expect them to say? "Yeah, I really  got screwed on this deal.
Question is,
> where the hell will I hide the $100  grand plus per unit that I
have to make
> back somehow?"
>
> Hmmm?
> Maureen Nevin
> Asbury Radio
>

> Maureen Nevin
> Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury  Park"
> 88.1FM - "5" Years on the Air!!
> Asbury's Own Live Talk Show
> 601  Bangs Avenue
> Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or