--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thoght Anybodys would get the value of the land, which I thought
was$400,000 he gets relocated and keeps the liquor license, I agree he
should get more. You want to talk about dumpa that's been a dump for 20
years plus the things I hear going on in there that place should be
closed. Hopefully it will be gone soon. It's such an eyesore. Tell me
you hang there too. I wouldn't be surprised

 "I would think and I'm sure the owners of the Wonder Bar known they