--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello, your blasting me for my free speech. My first post  wasn't
about Rita it was about The Deli. It grew like everything else in
this group has. How boring would this group or World be if we all
agreed on everything. We all know Rita means well it's just her
tactics. Can we end this topic now, it's really wasted my time and
brain.

Boy, this city hates anyone who encourages the free flow of
information.