You didn't have any trouble identifying who I was at the council
meeting last week.  Why are you pretending not to know now?

By the way, your reason for identifying yourself by "Location"
as "Asbury Park" in your profile, because some parts of Tinton Falls
share postal service with Asbury Park - pretty funny stuff.