"Let's try it again, END IT!" [Fred] " "'disorderly persons' offense.
 That's the same ticket you get if your radio is to loud.  It's not a
crime. Accordingly, Rita never committed a crime nor does she have a
record." [Tom]

What you seem not to get, is that you defamed Rita and Jerry by
alleging they are admitted felons; according to DeSeno the offense
Rita pled to is "disorderly persons".

I understand why you wish this to go away, you fucked up; however, in
your passion to smite all persons, things and ideas contrary to yours,
you over reached and have, in ignorance, given grounds for both to
bring suit in civil court.

I for one hope you reap all that you deserve.

Ps See Tom, I know who you are and on occasion I applaud your good works.