> All one needed to do was to get the waterfront out of
> litgation. A master developer was not needed.

Carabetta owed the City over $12 million in taxes (about half of one
year's budget at the time).  Carabetta's creditors were owed a
fortune.

If I recall correctly the price tag the Bankruptcy Judge put on it
to step into Carabetta's shoes was $13,000,000, (which went $6.5
million to Asbury and $7.5 million to Carabetta's creditors).

Such luminaries as the State of New Jersey, Hovnanian, Westminster
Realty Corp., The Applied Cos.,Berman Development Co. and Kushner
Companies each looked into it and took a pass.

Can you be more specific about how we should have gotten the
waterfront out of the clutches of the Bankruptcy Judge?