Blue Bishop wrote..."

If all that happends, do you know what will happen to AP?  I'll be
able to buy Pat Fasano's $1.3 million house for $150K again."

And, although I know BB's not 100% serious, the fact is that the
waterfront, the downtown, the west side, these 3 projects have had zero
influence on property values in AP. Now, if Shep closes Paradise, and
the rest of the gay establishments close, well, that would have a
dramatic and
downward spiraling affect on real estate values.

In other news, I sure hope you win today Tom, reading your blurb and
your opponents blurb, it would be no contest if I had a vote. You would
be in.